Friday, March 21, 2008

We're back!!!

Did you miss us? Well I didn't get a chance to write much before we left for spring break. We did end up going to Florida, but will post more on that another day when I have more time. I have been busy with the kids school, baseball and getting ready for our trip I didn't get to share much. Once I get everything back to normal here I will get this thing caught up. Did want to share a few photos on the boys from last Friday. It was pajama day at school and they were excited to get to were something comfy:
















Friday was also an Easter egg hunt for Dylan's class. He had fun and they all looked cute running around outside in their PJ's.










A few days back Emily planted some flowers in this little pot we have. She loves to plant flowers so I let her pick out some seeds and had her plant them in this little pot so she can keep up with them. She has done very good and checks them and keeps them watered when needed. They have already sprouted some little leaves and she is so excited about it.
Want to take a minute to wish Lila a Happy 4th Birthday today. Hope you had a wonderful day!
Well once again when I get back into a normal schedule I will update with pictures from our trip. Hope everyone had a blessed Good Friday and wishing you a wonderful Easter.


No comments: