Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cards and stuff

Here are a few of the latest things I have made. I took an metal frame and covered it in paper and made little flower magnets to hold the picture:
I also covered a little metal mailbox and filled it with candy and mailed this and the frame to my cousins daughter for Valentines:

Part of the teachers Valentines gift I made. I took this box and covered it and wrote"Thanks for helping me grow!":



And on the inside were these little clay jars to grow some strawberry plants and some flowers:



Dylan got invited to a little girls birthday party that was at the fire station so I made her a fire girl card:



Here is a different angle of the card, I put liquid glass on the fire suit and boots to make it look shiny:

For the kids Valentine parties at school and Emily's girl scout party I made these slider boxes that had sweethearts inside. I stamped the image and let the kids color them. These are just Emily's class. I ended up making 80 of these:



1 comment:

The Norman Family said...

Damn woman! You are soo crafty! Everytime I think I've done great and made something crafty, I see your posts and you put me to shame! lol I love your stuff. Keep it coming!