Monday, July 13, 2009

Out of order

That is me right now. I just can't seem to find time to get through all the pictures and get them posted, might just skip May and most June and start from here. Didn't miss to much if I skip, just kids award ceremonies from school, Emily kindergarten graduation, end of baseball season and start of swim season plus 2 of our camping trips. Maybe one day I will get around to it, but if not, I still have plenty to share from here going forward, like all the swim meets, 4th of July and JT's goat, yes I said goat. He is raising it for FFA and will show it at the fair in October. Also soccer season is just around the corner, now see why I haven't posted. Thank you to all who continue to come check on us and even email or call to see when I will update. I am trying to keep up and hopefully will soon!

No comments: