Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Popsy, Uncle Mike and Sarah.

Today is the birthday of 3 very special people in our lives. Todds dad (Popsy), Todds Uncle Mike and Sarah! Sarah is turning the big 30! Just remember age is only a number and you are as young as you feel! I still feel 18, maybe that is why I act the way I do. I hope yall all have a wonderful day and know that we love you all very much!

We went out to eat on Monday for Uncle Mike and Popsy's birthday. Since the kids had the day off of school we had some time to play so I let them each make a card for them. The kids love to stamp and color so it was a fun project. Here they are:





I have to say the inside of the cards from JT were funny! He came up with it on his own, but Uncle Mikes say "Even if you are old you can still have fun" and Popsy's said "Even if you are old you can still take me bird hunting...right?"

I haven't made anything new recently so I have nothing to post. I will soon though as I am going to start making the kids Valentines for school soon. So stay tuned!

No comments: