Wednesday, January 9, 2008

If it's not one thing it's another....

We are here in a new year, busy as ever. JT woke up the other night screaming in pain and before I knew it he was bleeding out of his ear. We took him to the doctor and they said he had ruptured his ear drum. He is getting better now that he is on medicine, but the doctor said he will probably need tubes. Please keep him in your prayers.


This weekend is going to be crazy busy. We have 5 basketball games to play between the 3 kids (the boys both have a double header). Then both of the boys have a soccer game that evening. I think I must have been crazy to sign them up for two sports at one time. The kids are having alot of fun, but I am going crazy trying to keep the schedules straight.


My brothers handsome little man, Linus, turned 1 years old yesterday. I can't believe it has already been a year. His daughter Saliah will turn 4 tomorrow. Just wanted to wish both of them a Happy Birthday!


Where has the time gone. On Friday January 11, 8 years ago, we were given our first little miracle. Here he is several hours after he was born:
We have truly been blessed by all three of our kids.

No comments: