Sunday, September 14, 2008

We survived!!!!

Praise the Lord, we made it through the Hurricane. We suffered only shingle loss so the roof leaked a little in the kitchen, in the dinning room and the living room and we got a little water in the master bathroom. We lost power about 11:00 on Friday night and it came back on about 4:30 this morning. One of our lights that line our driveway fell over. As far as for the rest of my family around the compound, they had shingle loss and some trees blew over, but we are all safe and sound. My mom and dad came and stayed with us. Around town it is pretty bad and our street is one of the few with power. Our phone doesn't work so I am at the inlaws as their phone does. My mom and dad had a huge tree land on their roof, but didn't crush the whole roof, but did do some damage. My sister in Pasadena, Christy is still with out power and her roof caved in and a window blew out. She had gone to stay with her kids and her ex so she is fine, but lost alot. The main thing is we are all safe and sound and everything else can be replaced. I prayfor everyone else. Hope all is well! Will post some pictures after I get my phone line back and get them downloaded. Take care!

No comments: