Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy

Are you finished Christmas shopping? We are almost. It is a busy time of year. The kids have all started basketball. We are on Christmas break so have this week off, but the boys are playing indoor soccer too and don't take off much time for the holidays. So we are pretty much gone 5 days a week at something. I think I must be crazy. The kids are loving it and having so much fun. Here are some pictures from their first basketball games:









Don't have any good ones of the indoor soccer as the lighting is really bad in there and it makes it hard to take action photos without good lighting.

I got the kids to sit still long enough to take a few photos for the Christmas cards. It wasn't easy and didn't get many good ones, but here is one they wanted to do and it turned out cute, but not the one I used for the cards.



The one I put on the Christmas cards was JT's idea (if you read my blog it is a pose you will recognize). It was the one daddy liked the best. I will post the card I made as well as a few other things I have been working on as soon as I get it all done.

No comments: