Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. We did. Was great spending time with our loved ones, but it went by way to quick. At least the kids don't go back to school for a few more days and we don't have any sports practice or games until January, maybe give me time to get caught up on my rest.

Here is the kids waiting patiently to open their presents Christmas morning.




For some reason I didn't take many photos this year. I didn't get any from Christmas Day at my in laws. I know she did and she gave me a copy of her pictures, but for some reason the disc isn't working. Here is a photo from Christmas Eve with my family. This is my kids, nieces and nephews (minus one nephew).




Thanks for stopping by and wish you and yours a safe and blessed New Year!

No comments: