Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

I am a little late as it is after midnight, but wanted to wish my mom a Happy Birthday! Her birthday was November 30. We will be going out to dinner tomorrow night. Now I need to make her a card!



Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, we have just been so busy. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did, I ate way too much especially of my moms fudge. This is a picture of Todd and I and the kids on Thursday at my mother in laws. On Friday we had our family over at our house.




Now it is time to get ready for Christmas! It is hard to believe it is almost here. We went and got our tree this evening and will hopefully get it decorated tomorrow or Sunday.

I have added a song play list to my blog so I hope you enjoy it! I put some Christmas music on it to get everyone in the holiday spirit, but also put a few other songs on including an oldie or two from my childhood! Hope everyone has a blessed day and will get some more pictures up soon!

No comments: