Friday, January 16, 2009

JT is 9!!!!!!!

On January 11 my oldest little angel turned 9. It is hard to believe it has been 9 years. I love him so much and love who he is growing up to be. He is such a sweet, compassionate, caring individual. On Friday January 9 he had his birthday party at the house. We had the mad science company come out and give a show since JT loves science. It was such a neat presentation. Also I dropped off one of the cards I made to Rosalies Bakery and she did an awesome job as usual:


The lady who did the science show was great. She was full on energy and actually kept the kids attention the whole time:
She talked about many different things, I can't even remember them all but here she is talking about gravity and centrifugal force:

Here is JT blowing air all the way to the people in the back row:


The kids all watching quietly, hard to believe if you have been here 15 minutes before the show started as the kid had all been running around wild:


Here she is letting them taste a burp:



And teaching them how to wash up with no water:


Here is the laser light show where she taught them the difference in light:




Then at the end she showed them how movies make their fog and they had a laser light dance off, when the laser beam landed on them they had to dance:





After all of that they all got to make their own slime to take home. They could make it in white, green or purple:





She also brought a cotton candy machine so while she whipped them up some cotton candy we got the cake ready:




Here is JT trying to blow out his trick candles:


Everyone had a great time. This was one of the most fun parties we have done. I have been at the school helping out this week and everyday I had a kid say how much they loved that party. The sad part though is I video taped a lot of this and then on Saturday I took the video camera to the kids basketball game and I videoed at JTs game and we went straight to Emily's game, but when I went to record it said the disc was dirty or scratched. I thought how could this be when we hadn't opened it since we used it, but I took it out to try to clean it and it gives me the same error every time. So I am afraid I might have lost the dvd as I haven't even finalized it yet and it won't let me, so sad!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Wow what a cool party! Looks and sounds like the kids had a blast!

Bumer about the DVD...hope it turns out to be ok. :(

stephanie T said...

looks like a super fun party!