Friday, January 16, 2009

More Cards!

Here are a few of the recent things I have done. I made JT's 9th birthday invites. He had a mad science themed party. I made 36 of these crazy things:


This weekend we have 3 birthday parties to go to (2 of them are the same party for my niece and nephew) and here is the cards I made for our friend's son who is turning 5:
Here is the same layout but for my niece who is also turned 5:

And this one for my nephew who turned 2:

While I am on the subject of birthdays, I need to wish several important people a happy birthday who I missed during my blogging break. Ken was on the 1st. My nephew Linus turned 2 on the 8, my niece Saliah turned 5 on the 10, JT turned 9 on the 11 and my son's friend Matthew a happy early birthday on 19 as well as a happy early birthday to my father in law and Todd's uncle Mike and Sarah all on the 24 and also early birthday wishes to Vanessa on the 26!



1 comment:

stephanie T said...

i love the cards, as usual- you are SO creative, do you sell any of them?