Wednesday, March 25, 2009

End of spring break

The last weekend of spring break my niece Cassie and nephew Joey came out here to my sister Susan (who lives next door) and our place to hang out. The 8 kids (my 3, Susan's 3 and Christy's 2) has fun playing in the freezing pool and jumping on the trampoline (which we had to get a new one because the old one broke during spring break. Thanks Mimi and Popsy, the kids had a blast on it and will continue to have one for a long time). They played some sort of trampoline dodge ball. I didn't understand the rules as they changed every 5 minutes, but they did and they had a blast playing it:


My sister and brother in law were painting the outside of their house so Hanks nephew Albert came out to help him and he brought his son lil Albert ( I can't believe he is old enough to have kids as I use to babysit Albert). Emily and lil Albert had fun playing on the playset and having a popsicle:


The kids playing again between swimming, they would have to get out to warm up:

Here are our two puppies, they are growing so fast. Batboy is on the left and Apple is on the right:


Even with Todd not being able to get off work due to the clean out and having to stay in town, I would say the kids still had a blast during spring break. Now only 10 weeks left of school!

1 comment:

stephanie T said...

the dogs are too cute!