Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rodeo

My brother in law got tickets to the Rodeo to see Taylor Swift. He didn't want to go and neither did my nephews so my sister asked if I wanted to go with her, my niece and my nieces friend. Of course I wasn't going to say no. Here is Tori (on the right)and her friend on the way:

We had a good time and the concert was good:




At the end of the show I took a picture of Tori and her friend with all the carnival lite up behind them:


Todd was working and both my parents and Todd's parents decided to go out of town at the same time so I didn't have anyone to keep my kids. My nephew along with my brother in law said the kids could stay with them. Emily got sleepy before we made it home so she asked her Uncle Hank to lay down with her, not sure who put who to sleep,but it was cute when we got home and found them asleep:




Thanks again Hank, Hank, Justin, Susan and Tori. I had a great time and I know the kids had fun too!

No comments: