Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthdays!!!!!!




Here we are on Friday night blowing out our candles, we got together with family to celebrate some of the November birthdays! My niece Cassie had turned 16 so her dad's parents got her a car. What a lucky girl. She also had a sweet 16 party with a few friends Saturday night. I hope this will be a time she will never forget. Sad to say, but I turned 16 one day before she was born, I can't believe I am that old that now she is turning 16. Everyone had a great time.


Here is a picture of Cassie with her car.





Here is a picture with some of her friends from her party.





I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful that God has blessed me with so many wonderful family members and friends. I look forward to being with them this holiday.


No comments: