Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Girls Weekend

So my weekend with some friends has come and gone. I had so much fun. The kids all survived and daddy even got them to baseball pictures on time and dressed (not like I was worried or anything). Friday Emily, Dylan and JT went and stayed with my mom and daddy got to go to a movie with his brother. All day Friday Emily kept asking is it time to go to Grandmas. She packed her bag right after lunch and wore it all day until she finally got to go to Grandmas. I had to take a picture of her just standing there with her backpack on ready to go!
This is a picture of where we stayed. It was great. It was in Wallis so it wasn't too far of a drive. We were served our meals and didn't even have to pick up our dishes or anything. The food was ok, too fancy for me (I am more of a hamburger pizza kind of gal), but I did try everything which isn't like me. If you like fancy foods like broccoli stuffed chicken then you would have been in luck. We were taken care of wonderfully. The scrapbook room was nice, we each had our own table with our own light and our own little sidekick (all you scrapbookers know what that is). I got a lot done, not as much as Care and Renee, but still a lot for me. When I get time I will try to take some pictures of some of my spreads and post them. I had a really great time and hope to get to go again on the next one.

No comments: