Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines!

I thought I would share some of the things the kids and I did for Valentines day. For the boys teacher I decorated a little mailbox and put some Valentines goodies in it and I also made little Hershey kisses tents, York peppermint patties little things and a box of Hershey's nuggets.

This is a picture of the nugget box with the covered nuggets in it.




Then for the kids we took box of heart candy and make a pull up candy box. I stamped an image and let the boys pick which stamp they wanted for which kids and then they colored them.


We also made these little pixie stick holders.



The kids had fun help making everything, though JT did get a little tired of coloring after a while. They had fun at their class party as well.

1 comment:

stephanie T said...

girl, you are so so so creative!!! i am jealous!