Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Susan and Christy!!

On August 9 it was Christy's birthday and I never officially told her Happy Birthday so I am now and on August 19 it was my sister Susan's birthday so I want to wish her a late Happy Birthday! We love yall both! You saw the stuff I made for my sister Christy's 40th birthday, well for Susan's birthday I made her a little something too. Her and I always talk about how moody and grouchy we have become as we have gotten older. We say things sometimes that we would have never said in our 20's so I made her this old lady M & M cure. I got the idea from another blog that was for medicine or get well, but thought it suited this too. Here was where I got the idea from: http://creativeexpressionsbyjoanna.blogspot.com/2008/07/m-medicine.html

Here is my version, you can click on the photo to enlarge it.

Outside:



Inside:





For meet the teachers night the booster club at our school had a back sale and they asked me to make something, this is what I made:


Here is all of them together:

4 comments:

Renee said...

cute stuff there miss crafty!!! Love it!

The Norman Family said...

I love the M&M thing - it is adorable!

stephanie T said...

super cute cupcakes, and how come when i click on the m& m thing i cant get them to go larger?

Valarie said...

Thanks! I don't know why they won't enlarge, hmm will see if I can fix that or not.