Monday, August 11, 2008

Hard to believe...

that school starts in two weeks from today. While we have everything they will all need, I am not sure that I am ready to send all 3 of my babies away for the day. As the summer comes to end we have a busy schedule (what else is new?) Soccer has already started and looks as if all the kids will have a pretty good team. JT's team will actually play their first games this weekend at a tournament.

The boys had their end of season swim party on Friday night. They got their trophies and everyone got to swim at the city pool.


JT has started playing baseball on a select team. The team just formed about 4 weeks ago. They played in their first tournament over the weekend. The first game was pretty bad, but the second game on they just got better. They did great for only having 4 or 5 practices were most of these teams have been together for a year or more. We may not have won, but our kids were some of the best dressed. I just love their uniforms. Not sure how long I will be able to keep them white so I made sure to get some good pictures before their games. Here is one of JT at home before we left:


This is one of most of the team (3 kids weren't there) before their first game. JT is on bottom row second from the left.
Here is JT at one of his at bats. He got a hit at each at bat:


I now get to enjoy spending the last few days of summer with my angels before they leave me. I still can't believe summer is almost over. It just flew by. Hope everyone enjoys their last days of summer!

2 comments:

The Norman Family said...

Awww - 3 kids in school! What are you gonna do with your time? You'll be able to scrap lots, that's for sure! lol Hang in there girl - I know its rough! Come to the Kindergarten breakfast with a few of us in Pearland the day of. We can all cry together!

stephanie T said...

cute! i like their uniforms! and i cant believe emily's going to kindergaten!