Thursday, November 15, 2007

End of soccer!

Well the kids soccer is now over. They all played so well and had a lot of fun! We had Emily play up so that her and Dylan could be on the same team so that it might be easier for us not to try getting 3 different places. Here is a picture of JT in action. Don't you love those bright yellow shoes. He just had to have them.






Here is a picture of Dylan. I love how I got him in mid-air.



This is Emily kicking in bounds . She did so well for her first year ever playing.



This is a cute card, that of course I got the idea from splitcoaststampers. Here is the one I CASE'd: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/586665?si=soccer%20thank%20you Hers is better! As team mom of Dylan and Emily's team I made these for their coaches. If you notice this was mainly a girl team. We only had Dylan and one other little boy.












1 comment:

stephanie T said...

what does CASE'd mean?