Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary honey!



Well Monday was Todd and I's 13 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long. I don't feel old enough to have been married that long. But if I had it to do all over, I wouldn't change a thing. Have I told you how sweet he is. Well Sunday morning he got up and started cleaning out my rosebush flowerbed. A few had fallen victim to ants and had died and then he went on a mission to get me enough new ones that I would have 13 rose bushes in all. This time a year though he couldn't find any I didn't already have or that were pretty enough. It is the thought that counts though! Instead he did come home Monday morning after working all night Sunday with some beautiful pink roses that had some pretty purple flowers too. Those are my two favorite colors. See I told you he is the best.


I made him this card below. It didn't turn out that great. It sounded better in my head than it came out, but then again I did it about midnight so I could set it out before he came home in the morning. This will be a lesson not to make cards while I should be sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you are so great at picking out men, can you find me one??