Monday, November 5, 2007

Invitation

Well about two weekends ago me, my two sisters Susan and Christy, two of my nieces Cassie and Tori and our mom had a girls sleepover. We had a lot of fun. We watched a movie and sat around eating and talking. Was so great to spend time with them. My mom and my sister Susan went home late that night though. The rest of us got up the next morning and made Cassie's Sweet 16 invitations. Susan came over and helped too. The invitations turned out cute, what do you think?




I have to admit, I CASE'd the idea of the card from splitcoasstampers. Here is a the one I used: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com//gallery/photo/486261?si=16th It is much better than mine, but I changed it a little as we made 40.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did a great job glueing!!!