Thursday, November 15, 2007

One more thing for tonight!

I want to start off by wishing my niece Cassie a sweet 16th birthday. I can't believe it has already been 16 years. Now everyone clear the roads as she gets her drivers license and car tomorrow. Just kidding. She is a great driver.


I wanted to share one more card I had made. I made some of these to hand out to some people from Dylan's soccer team who came to his party. I know I am bad as I only made it for them, everyone else who came to the party were family and really close friends who I hope knows that we are thankful and I don't need to give them a card. In case you are one of those and didn't know, let me say thanks for making Dylan's birthday so special. I put those magic bubble wands on these cards, you know the kind you just have to put the stick in water then blow on it and it makes bubbles. I first learned to make these cards at stamp club from Ann. Thanks Ann for the great idea. I love giving these out to kids. Now for the card:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!

Cassie is a great driver, aren't we all??